This tutorial demonstrates how to simply create duo tone photos in Photoshop.
Please follow the step-by-step.
1. Open your image.
2. Go Layer Pallet, select adjustment layer and choose Hue/Saturation
3. You will see Hue/Saturation window.
4. Check the Colorize box.
5. Adjust Hue/Saturation/Brightness until you feel satisfied with the result, then press OK. For this example, I use the following parameters
Hue = 5, Saturation = 71, Lightness =0
6. This is the reddish tone.
7. This is blue tone.
8. This is bright yellow tone.
Let’s apply this tutorial to process your photos.